Monday, September 13, 2010

Moxie Fab: Teusday Trigger





I loved the inspiration photo for this one! I decided I wanted some big shiny lips on my card! I cut the lips with my cricut and then I used UTEE and embossed them to give them a super shiny finish. The sentiment stamp is from PTI. If you would like to be inspired here is the link http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2010/09/tuesday-trigger-lipsylicious.html. Thanks for stopping and have a great day!


UPDATE!! My card was picked for one of the Tuesday triggers!! I am so happy and honored!!

6 comments:

Helen F. said...

Such a cute idea for this challenge, Jamie! Love your lipstick color too :o)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jamie! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Tina said...

Congrats on being chosen as a Tuesday Trigger! What a cute card...I like how you added some gems. :)

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

congratulations on winning!
ps I have some blog candy up for grabs =)

Bethany said...

Congrats! Cute idea from the trigger :) love it!!

Lydia said...

What a fantastic, take on the inspiration, very smart!! Love it!