Thursday, July 2, 2009

Peachy Keen Challenge 2


So I am new to this whole blog thing and I am also new to card making. I have been scrapbooking for a while although I took a few years off after having my 3rd child. I recently bought a cricut and cuttlebug and am having so much fun with that, and of course after getting back into crafting I became interested in stamping as well ( it is like coloring for adults)! So here is my card for the Peach Keen Challenge 2. I am having so much fun participating in these challenges and I am hoping to get better with practice!

6 comments:

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Jamie! Your card is just beautiful! I love the sparkles on the strawberries :) SUPER JOB! Thanks so much for playing with us! KathyJ

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie!! Get better?? You already ARE better!
This card is adorable!! LOVE your sparkly strawberries. Good to have you playing along with us.
Viv xx

Lorie said...

This is a "Berry" sweet card! Love the way you stickled the strawberries, and the ribbon is great!

Janice W. said...

I love your sparkly strawberries!! Very nice card!

Anonymous said...

Love your glittering strawberries!!! Thank you for playing with us at www.PeachyKeenStampsChallenge.blogspot.com ....HUGS... SK :)

Blain & Britney Young said...

Who needs practice when the cards look like these!!