Sunday, October 17, 2010

2 challenges 1 post!


Today's project was done for 2 different challenges. They both had a fall theme so I decided to combine them! The Cricut Circle Challenge #3, Autumn Splendor color challenge and the Peachy Keen faces Challenge; Fall decor. I painted a the wood a sand color and added the Indian girl stamped with the adorable Peachy Keen face stamp and a sentiment from lawn fawn stamps, along with some leaves cut from A Child's year and then embossed with the Swiss dots folder. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Joanna said...

OMG this is adorable! The indian girl is super cute! Thanks for playing with us at PKS Friday Challenge!

Glora said...

That turned out so super cute! that little indian girls is perfect. Great job.

Karan said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Helen F. said...

EEeekkkk! She is so cah-ute! What a fun project Jamie! Good luck with the challenges :o)

Kim said...

that little indian girl is so cute!

Raven B said...

OMG I want one!!! Looks like I know what I'll be attempting today. hehe
Hugs,
Raven

Jana Eubank said...

Such a CUTE project! Love the sentiment, too!