Sunday, June 5, 2011

200th Post and a Published card

I just realized that this will be my 200th post on my blog!  It is hard to believe that I have had that many posts.  I started this blog on July 1, 2009 as a way of entering challenges and I still love entering challenges.  As I look at the projects I have posted some of them I love and I look at some of them and think to myself "what was I thinking that is horrible"!  Personally I think I have grown a lot over the last few years with my card making but there are still cards I make now that I don't love.  I have found that the ones that I have to try to much on are the worst and the ones that come easy to me I love.  Well that will wrap up my rambling for today and on to my reason for this post.   I wanted to share a card that I recently had published in Paper Crafts Card Creations Volume 9.
I absolutely love this card and I am so happy that it was picked  up.  I think I might just have to make a bunch more and use this for my Christmas Card this year.  Well that's all for today everyone!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Jamie

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful card and congrats in having it published in PC!!!

JJ Bolton said...

Lovely card! I can see why it was chosen. Congrats!