Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beautiful Borders Challenge

Good Morning!  My tag for today is for the Moxie Fab World: Beautiful Borders challenge and I also thought I would link it up with the Papersmooches guest DT search for this month. 
I used a few Martha Stewart border punches that I have for the fence and flowers.  I cut some green cardstock to look like grass.  The cute house and sentiment are from Papersmooches.

So this weekend was a big one for my family because we adopted a new little puppy (my first time owning a dog).  He is the cutest little thing, we think he is between 6 & 8 weeks old.  I will post a pic a little later on.

Jamie

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jamie! Thanks for linking this up to the Beautiful Borders challenge in the Moxie Fab World, Lorena! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

*Alison* said...

WOW.. this is stunning... I love the colors you used.. and the whole design of your creation.. I just love this little tag.. :) HUGS