Friday, November 16, 2012

PTI Make it Monday

Hello and Happy Friday!!  I am so excited that it is Friday and my kids will have no school next week, we love Holidays around here:)  Today I am sharing a card that I have made for this weeks PTI Make it Monday challenge Faux Pockets.
I think this is so cute, what do you think?  I left my tag blank for now because I am not sure who will be receiving this.  It is hard to see in the photo but there is a music background that was stamped with versamark and adds a lot to the card in person.  That's all for now, thanks so much for stopping by today and have a great one!
 
Jamie 

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Love it! That little gingerbread man is, adorable!! :)

victoria h said...

very pretty card.

bjmartin said...

Cute! Love that gingerbread boy!

Sanketi said...

A beautiful card,love it!

Cindy H. said...

Your card is lovely! I love the colors and your gorgeous bow.