Sunday, June 16, 2013

PS SPARKS Challenge- Cool Shades!


 
It's time for another Cool Shades Challenge!!  The colors for the this week are Yellow, Baby Blue, Teal and Light Green.  Here is  my card:)

I used the Needle Little Love stamp set.  I stamped the stitched row image alternating between the four colors to make a panel strip for my card base then I heat embossed the leaves and flowers and fussy cut them and added them to the bottom of the strip.  Sweet and Simple, I just love how it turned out:)  I really hope you will play along this week I would love to see what you make with this color combo.  Head on over to the PS SPARKS BLOG to play along and make sure you check out what the rest of the team has made with this color combo.
 

 




6 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOVE this card-- what a fabulous use of these colors! And all from one stamp set-- AMAZING! YOU ROCK!

Pamela said...

Love those colored stitching!!!!

Virginia L. said...

This is DARLING, Jamie! I love the white embossing and use of stamps! Beautifully done!

melania deasy said...

Jamie....this card so cute, simple and pretty!!! I love it very much!! So nice to know you :)

Michelle said...

What a pretty card! Love the soft colors. Very pretty!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a GREAT card for this week Jamie!! Also CONGRATS on your AMAZING Gallery Idol Cards!! ISO EXCITED for you!! ;) I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK and we'll see ya again in a week for another challenge!! ;)