Thursday, July 18, 2013

Clearly Besotted Challenge #2

Hello!  I am popping in today to share a card that I made to enter into the Clearly Besotted Challenge: Seeing Spots. 
 
I used the Fancy Feathers Stamp set for my card today ( I LOVE this set!).  I heat embossed the feather with gold embossing powder on a polka dot pattern paper and fussy cut them out.  I tied some twine around the feathers and adhered them to my card after I stamped the sentiment. 
 
Go check out the challenge you have until July 23, 2013 to play along:)
 
 


6 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Love the feathers! :)

Stephanie said...

The gold embossing on the polka dot paper works so well, what a gorgeous card Jamie - I love it! And I'm so happy to see you taking part in the challenge, thank you very much :) x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! Those feathers are AMAZING, Jamie! I LOOOOOOOOVE the gold over the coral! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Virginia L. said...

SWOON!! I love the gold embossing with a pop of colors! Beautifully done, Jamie!

Emily Leiphart said...

Absolutely stunning, Jamie! Those feathers look real the way you embossed and trimmed them.

Miriam Prantner said...

This is gorgeous! Those feathers are fantastic!