Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ocober 22

Hello!  I back today with another project using the Laughing Lola Workshop on the go kit
 
 
I made a home decor banner for you today.  I die cut the pennants from a die that I have in my supply stash as well as the pinked circles.  The boo and birds were cut using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  After I cut the boo and Birds I ran them through my create a sticker machine and covered them with glitter.  It is so sparkly in person!  Here is a closer look at some of the details.
 
 
 
I also sprinkle a little color shine on my banner for a fun distressed look.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope I have inspired you to create some Halloween Home Decor.
 
 
 
holiday promotion
This is an awesome promotion, which lasts till the end of December (while supplies last).
When you spend just $100, you can choose any 'star' item in the mini-catalog for FREE!
Card workshop blog - Copy
Supplies include stamp set, papers, cardstock and accessories.
You'll need ink, adhesive, paper trimmer and stamping block.
 
Stamp of the Month for October
Oct SOM
   
Shopping List to Participate:


No comments: