Saturday, June 14, 2014

I made a card!

Hello everyone!  I finally had some time to sit down and just make something.  So I decided to play along with the AE Challenge.
 
 
 
The challenge was to make Pattern Paper, (I don't have the graphic from the website due to the fact that my computer is acting up).  I used AE pigment ink in Mint to be, Fog and Orchid and I used the Build a Banner and Bottle it Up stamp sets.  Can I just say I LOVE these inks!  They are amazing:)  Well that is all for today...
 
Jamie


4 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such a sweet card! Love how you created your patterned paper background. Thanks so much for joining us at Avery Elle Challenge!

Yana Smakula said...

beautiful! so soft! Thank you for joining us over at the AE Challenge!

Diana Fisher said...

So pretty and love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us for the AEI♥U Challenge!

jessica - craftychicgirl said...

oh i love that banner w/ the sentiment! great card!