Sunday, January 4, 2015

A card and a fun project...

Hello!   I have had a wonderful weekend.  Family time, crafty time, me time who could ask for more?  I am feeling incredibly grateful.  So I was able to make a card to enter into this weeks PTI Make it Monday challenge.  I chose #153 Watercolor background with heat embossed sentiment.
 
 
Have you seen the Marquee Love products from Heidi Swapp?  They are so much fun!!  I bought one and spray painted it gold.
 
 
and although these pictures don't do it justice, here it is lit.
 
 
Well that's all for now, I hope you all have an amazing week!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Rosemary said...

beautiful card... the watercolor background is just lovely!

Helen F. said...

Love the pretty wqtercolor card, Jamie!
Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!