Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Dog Dies Aug. 11

 
I have three kids ages 16, 14 and 11 but no babies.  I have a lot of friends that are having babies and it is so fun to make baby themed cards.  The new onesie dress dies are just adorable and make the cutest cards!!
 
 
I used the onesie die and cut just shy of the fold of the card base so that I had a onesie shaped card.  The cute buttons and ruffled skirt with pockets are from the new Onesie Dress die set.  The set comes with even more dies I did not use to customize your dress how you choose, it even has the most adorable little lady bug in it.  Here is a close up for you.
 
 
I added a little glossy accents to the buttons to give them the shiny button look.
 
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you were inspired to make some baby themed cards for the special people in your lives.
 
Jamie