Saturday, December 15, 2012

Moxie Fab World Keen on Neon Challenge

I think I might have just squeezed this in under the deadline!!  The holiday season seems to flying by in my house this year, so much to do and not enough time it seems.  I am here to share a card I made for the Moxie Fab World Keen on Neon Challenge.  I am in the Holiday Mood so I made a holiday card.... 
It is a dark rainy day here so the photo is not the best (sorry).  The pattern paper is from Dear Lizzy ( I made this card base over a month ago just waiting to find something to use it for and  I think it looks great with the neon),  the number dies are PTI and the sentiment stamp is from SSS.  Those gemstones are really pink although they don't look it!  So what do you think, I love it!  I am wishing you all a safe and happy Holiday Season:)
 
Jamie

3 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jamie! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Jamie! Wonderful design. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches December DT Blog Hop!

Carolyn King said...

LOVE this Jamie! The neon 25 and leaves just pop!