Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!  I am really excited at the possibilities of 2013:)  Last year I made resolutions and did not keep a single one of them, LOL.  This year I have decided that instead of resolutions I will have  a word and my word for 2013 is "Nourish".  I am going to apply that to my personal relationships, friendships, family and to me!  I think this word pretty much covers what I want to accomplish in 2013.  So how about you do you have any resolutions this year?  I would love to hear them:)
 
Until next time...
 
Jamie

2 comments:

Helen F. said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Jamie! Wishing you and your family much happiness in 2013.
PS: that's a great "word" for the new year ~ like your idea :o)

Emily Leiphart said...

Happy New Year, Jamie! Wishing you all the best that 2013 has to offer!